Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Clockwork Orange!

My internet has been down for the past 3 weeks now.  I have since discovered how addicting it is, I was going crazy without it.
I went to a syracuse basketball game this weekend.  I unfortunately left both my shirts at school.  As I was purusing my closet for orange to wear I found these shoes from H&M.  Just about the only orange I own in my extensive wardrobe.  I love them but they were quite unpractical in the snow.  I ended up in this t-shirt borrowed from my aunt.
Syracuse colors...blue and orange.
This reminded me of a clockwork orange which I really want to see and read.  People have told me it's
good I just haven't had a chance.  Maybe that is what I will watch tonight.
I can't get enought of these great boots!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xoxoH

No comments:

Post a Comment